20 Ways to Get Your Posts Noticed, Get Liked and Create New Fans on Facebook
If you are struggling to get your content seen on Facebook, then don’t despair because you are not alone.
So many small businesses start off well but then very soon they start to run out of ideas and don’t know what to post to keep their fans engaged.
To help you, here are 20 Facebook post ideas for small business owners that are guaranteed to get you more likes, shares and comments with the aim of increasing clicks and sales on your website.
- Give people a sneak peek behind the scenes. Sharing a photo of your office, studio or workplace shows your followers that there is a real person or team behind the online brand. It makes your posts more relatable and will help build trust and loyalty with your fans.
- Run a competition. Run LOTS of competitions. People love contests – they’re fun, they get to win stuff, and you don’t look like you’re promoting but you do build your list – it’s a win-win for everyone. There are lots of great contest apps out there that you can use to run your competition and grab emails to add to your list. Always check out the Facebook contest rules first before starting yours.
- Ask questions on Facebook. Nothing promotes engagement more than asking and responding to people’s ideas and especially opinions on a hot topic. In fact, questions get double the rate of comments that statements get because people love to answer questions and to help solve problems.
- Do you know what’s even more powerful than questions? Fill in the blank posts generate 9 times as many comments as regular posts. For example, “The thing I love about Sunday is ____”. They key is to keep it simple. People are much more likely to comment if they can give a quick 1-2 word answer. Test it out for yourself.
- Add a Facebook Social Plugin to your website and blog. It never ceases to amaze us just how many business owners forget to do this very simple thing. It might be easy but doing this one little tweak can result in more exposure, more fans and more business.
- Did you write a new blog post? Then post some of that content onto Facebook. You don’t share the full blog post. Rather, you share a backstory to the post of just an excerpt just to whet their appetites and let your visitors know what to expect when they click on the link.
- Use photos and videos posted directly on Facebook whenever possible. They have much better engagement than just have written content.
- Find places to add a link to your Facebook page. Your email signatures are a great one, as are articles, blog posts, other social media, forum signatures, business cards and on your website.
- Go for quality over quantity. Post once or twice a day with really great posts. The exception? If you’re posting news – then you’ll want to post more often. People will stop following you if you post numerous times a day with rubbish or posts that are not relevant to your audience.
- Post news. This is anything that is relevant and current for your particular niche. If you look like you are on the breaking edge of what’s happening, people will naturally pay attention to all of your Facebook postings. Use Google Alerts to stay abreast of breaking news.
Check out the rest of the article HERE – Download This Months Free YHSM Magazine
(Yes its free, and there is no sign up)