Generate More Sales Using Online Video
If you spend any time on the Internet at all you won’t fail to have noticed that video marketing is taking the digital world by storm.
Online videos are quickly becoming the largest and most effective tool for displaying information and entertaining content.
In fact, the largest networking company in the world, Cisco, reported that by 2017, video will make up for 69% of all consumer internet traffic.
Most people online are in a hurry and have a short attention span, so do much less reading. As a result, video adds a lot of muscle to your marketing. If you’re not using videos to get your message across and promoting your products and services, you need to make adding them to your marketing mix a high priority.
If you need convincing of the power of video, the following points should help:
- Only 20% of visitors read the text on a website whereas 80% of visitors will watch the same content on the same website in video form.
- The retention rate for visual information can reach 65% compared with 10% for text-based information, according to Social Media Today.
- Visitors who watch a video on a website stay two minutes longer than average and are 64% more likely to make a purchase.
- Google gives more weight to videos than standard web pages, especially YouTube videos.
- 71% of customers say that video is the best way to bring product features to life.
How to Create Attention-Grabbing Videos
The following tips will help to ensure your videos grab the interest and attention of your prospective customers or clients.
Check out the rest of the article HERE – Download This Months Free YHSM Magazine
(Yes its free, and there is no sign up)