The Quick Guide to Using Snapchat for Business
Social media has become the most widespread marketing platform to boost sales for your products and Snapchat is the fastest growing social media platform for driving targeted buyer traffic for your offers without investing a fortune.
However, as most businesses have found out, you can only get results when you know what you are doing. Don’t worry. In this article we are going to disclose essential tips and information that will make your marketing on Snapchat faster and easier.
Before we get started, take a few minutes to consider these mind-blowing statistics about Snapchat:
- Snapchat is currently valued at above $16Billion
- Snapchat delivers more than 7 Billion videos to users each day
- With 9000 snaps shared every second, Snapchat has gone from strength to strength. At a linear monthly growth rate of 33%, Snapchat will surpass 18 Billion daily video views by May 2017
- Snapchat ads are seen anywhere between 500,000 to a Million times per day
- 60% of all smartphone users are now using Snapchat
Use Snapchat as an Effective Way to Reach New Audiences
Corporations have discovered that the younger generation are more likely to choose to shop online over any other age group, so it’s no surprise that businesses are increasingly targeting those between the ages of 16-30.
Online sales are beginning to make up a bigger portion of the total profits of most businesses, with more and more companies in existence, which operate solely on the web. In order to increase sales, businesses are using social media to reach out to the younger generation who are often more likely to buy products online as a result of seeing social media advertisements and updates.
Why Snapchat Works
Snapchat is a huge success story and has become more and more popular since its beginnings just a few years ago.
Check out the rest of the article HERE – Download This Months Free YHSM Magazine
(Yes its free, and there is no sign up)