1. Make a list of all the preparations and tasks that need to be done before the holidays begin.
2. Create a timeline of when each task needs to be completed.
3. Develop a plan for staffing and working during the holiday season.
4. Review inventory and order additional supplies/merchandise.
5. Research and order necessary decorations.
6. Market your business and products to potential customers.
7. Set up a holiday-focused loyalty program or discount program if desired.
8. Find ways to show thanks to loyal customers and staff.
9. Schedule your Holiday Seasons, Social Media posts ASAP so you do not need to rush. If you have a Freedom Plan with Help Sales Marketing you will not need to do this as I would have already done these for you.
10. Create holiday hours for the office or store, if necessary. Don’t forget to change business times on all your online, website and Social Media profiles! If you have a Freedom Plan, just let Katz know and she will do the rest for you.